Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Zach !

Home made water parks are the BEST! Conrad's cousin Zach had his third birthday on the 16th of this month and we celebrated by having a water party. We had a wadding pool, sprinklers, water balloons, and a orange cake, with blur frosting decorated with sea animals. It was a fun day and we were pleasantly surprised at the patience Conrad showed watching someone else open presents. Since this day, he can't wait until his birthday and daily says "Happy Birthday to me!"


It was a fun day. I can't wait to plan his Birthday. Since its in November, I don't believe we will have a water theme. Hmmm maybe a snow day theme?

Some photo's of him playing in the water and playing soccer with is daddy. He was a little shy of the water to start out, but by the end of the evening he was running into it.

We made the slide on the swing set at my parents a water slide, but I was not able to get any clear pictures of him coming down it. If my sister puts her's up, I will come add them later, because boy was it cute to see him zipping down the slide.

1 comment:

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Oh! I remember those swim trunks! How cute-- wish we could have been there-- my kids-espeically Kathryn- would have LOVED the water!