Monday, January 17, 2011

Wowzers







I haven't blogged in a long time, and this entry will not be very long, but I did want to get some photo's of my adorable son put up. He turned 3 years old Nov 21st, and he wanted a dinosaur rex cake, so I did the best I could. He had a wonderful Birthday. I love him so much !
Since he is now 3 years old, that means he is no longer in Nursery at church. He is officially a primary kid. He has learned some of the songs, and love "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" the best. I will try and get some video of it. Having him in primary has been a little bit of a challenge, since mommy is in there he wants to hang out and sit by her. I was recently called to first councilor to the Primary Presidency.

6 months ago, if someone had told me of my upcoming church calling, I would have told them that they were crazy. However, because of all I have gone through these past few months, I have grown so much and know that I am ready for the responsibility. Life has been really rough lately, but I have gained so much knowledge and insight and I have learned to count my blessings.

I am so thankful for so many things. I am thankful for the woman I have become, for the strength I have gained and for the faith I have included in my daily life. I am thankful for the path my life is on and for my new perspective on my life. I am so grateful for my family and those in my life that I love and count on daily. I am grateful to the Lord for the wisdom he has and the comfort he has given me. Although the road ahead of me is still rocky, I know I will be strong enough to face what I must and I will be brave enough to forgive those in need and I will be wise enough to love all those around me.

2 comments:

lindaharper said...

You sure have a cute little guy! Of course, I think he takes after his cute little mom! We're proud of both of you!

Amy said...

I am sorry you have to face some difficult challenges right now! But look at you! You are doing it and I am so proud of you! Love you big sis!!