Friday, March 18, 2011

Today ended a pretty scary chapter in our lives, but I am reminded of all the things to be thankful for. I am so grateful for Conrad and his health, his wonderful ability to make me smile no matter what kind of stress or day I have had. The cute jokes he has learned. The puzzles he has found a passion for to give me some peace and quiet and an easy reason to get a hug and kiss once he has completed them.
I am so thankful for my family. I have a wonderful support system. A Mom and Dad who opened their home to us when we needed it, who would know when I needed a "break" from the boys and take 2 of them away from me. In-laws who have helped us out with their thoughts and support. For an extra check when we needed it. For their unconditional love for us. Sisters who have been there to remind me how strong I am, to remind me to keep faith and talk me out of doubting myself.
For my wonderful husband, for the man he is. The strength he holds, his character, his honesty's and for never giving me a reason to doubt him. For the wisdom he has given me, for the growth he has experienced. For reminding me of all the reasons I fell in love with him and confirming that he is the person I want to spend the rest of this life and next with.


I love you all very much. Bright days are coming our path will still have challenges, but the worse is behind us, and I get to look forward to a beautiful future with my family.