Thursday, February 9, 2012

Christmas at the Eggelings

What a fun Christmas we had.Dan had the day off, and we were very excited to spend some time with him. It fell on a Sunday this year, which was especially nice to start off the day with Church. I said the opening prayer, Conrad was not a fan of that. But it was a nice time. Mom and Dad came with us and the kids all sung a few songs for the program.
Of course Santa came before church so we were able to see the Santa gifts, and then came home after the uplifting program to open the rest of our gifts. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I love the feeling that you have during this time of year. I love to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas, and the feeling of peace and joy that it brings. Its something I hope to carry with me all year round.



COOLEST TRAIN SET EVER!We bring out the Geo Trax about once a week or so. I always have to make sure I have enough time to build them something. It take longer to build the tracks out just right, then it does for the kids to play with them. Conrad and his cousin both got a set of Geo Trax for Christmas, so combine them along with what we already have and that equals on full living room :)

No comments: