Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby's 3rd 4th !

This year marked Conrad's 3rd 4th of July and boy did he have some fun. We started out the day with church of course, headed over for a BBQ at my parents and ended up at a wonderful firework display in Banks Oregon.
We hung out with all my sisters and all the kids from 7:30 until the show started at 10 that night, to keep the little ones entertain became tricky, but with a few walks and sugar bribes we did okay. In the evening it got chilly so Conrad and I snuggled up together in my sweatshirt.
The show started and he loved it, after each display he would cheer his little heart out, this lasted for about 30 minutes when he cuddled up to me with the intention of going to sleep. I had to keep him up for the rest of the show ! It was an exciting and exhausting day for everyone.
Another big thing to happen this week was, Britlee and I were given tickets to go see the midnight premier of Twilight "Eclipse" We went to a fun pre-party before hand, and then made our way out to a very packed theatre to watch the show. We made it home around 3 am, and were very sleepy the next day, but I think we would both agree it was worth it !
This week Brit is off to girls camp and then dance camp right after. I miss her sweet spirit in the house but know she is having fun !

No comments: