Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just come cute pictures of Spring!

Conrad is a huge fan of Curious George. My sister and I took the boys to the children's museum, where they were having a huge Curious George display. We played with some clay and I just love that when he is concentrating really hard on something he sticks out his tongue, just like his mom, I had to get a picture of it.
Hugging George. What could be better? He has told me if he ever had a brother, he would want to name him George, and if he ever had a sister? Well according to him, a baby sister would be out of the question!
The million dollar smile. Wearing a hat from the display.
Conrad surrounded by beautiful flowers while feeding the ducks at the library. This is my new background picture on my computer. Is it possible to love someone so much your heart could burst?

No comments: