Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Happy Halloween

I have been the biggest blogger slacker in the world. This week I plan to get caught up a little bit! Dan bought our family a domain, since he works with them all day, its about time we bought one. Mostly we wanted it for the cool e-mail address! Our website points here, so I better keep it updated!
We had a very fun Halloween, Conrad really enjoyed himself. Last year, my sister and I picked up his costume and his cousins costume at Walmart for something like $1.50. He was very excited to be the worlds cutest Optimus Prime. Accompanied by his fairy mother we went out into the cold and made the rounds. He was scared of a few things he saw but I was super proud of my polite little man who said "Thank you" to everyone who gave him candy without having to be reminded.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the Halloween pics! Especially the one with Conrad and his pumpkin! Too cute!