Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Primary

This year I have been very blessed to be a part of the primary presidency. It has been such a wonderful experience and I have been able to see Conrad mature a bit, as he has had the chance to go to Primary. I always thought he was such a well behaved little boy, until his first year in Sunbeams, when I have been able to see first hand how much energy this kid truly has. He has been very lucky to have some patient teachers and has grown to love the teachers and kids in his class.I am so much in love with this little guy, and even though I need to work with him on his "I can't sit still for more than 2 minutes" issues, it is so fun to watch him sing and interact at church with the other kids. I had to share this adorable photo with you all, I can usually get him to show up with is tie on, but sometime during the day he talks me into letting him take it off. Mamma loves you little C :)

No comments: